Customize your giving, by choosing which way you would most want to help at-risk children. You donate, we do all the ground work to make it happen for children!
We fill critical gaps in our communities and have already worked with over 349 charities and 181 public schools to serve over 532,270 children.
Our volunteer team helps children by feeding the hungry, clothing the needy, comforting the hurting, protecting from abuse, educating, preventing illiteracy and more.
We are transparent on how every dollar we receive is invested into helping children, and 100% of our donations go to the children directly!
Email us today to find out how you can become an Investor Hero! email@example.com
We know the "wish lists' of many children's charities and can help you find a great option for your donation!
Please contact us below for further information and assistance.
You can make your donation on our "Help A Kid Today" page, or by sending your check and information to the address below.
We are honored you would consider helping children in need through Kares 4 Kids!
Since 2006 we have been a registered 501C3.
With a $10,000 Donation you could -
1. Provide 195 children with special needs adapted equipment and toys to help with learning, communication, and play.
2. Support the education and wellbeing of 50+ homeless children by assisting the purchase and implementation of STEAM curriculum supplies, nutrition programs, enrichment activities, and health and wellness programs.
3. Provide afterschool and summer academic programs for 20+ children to increase positive academic outcomes for under-resourced students in the Latino community.
4. Provide 25 new bunk beds for children who are sleeping on the floor by purchasing the equipment needed to build them. You would dramatically improve kids' health, well-being & daily life!
5. Sponsor 10 college teens who have lost their mothers. The funds would be used to give them the things they need (computers, dorm supplies, text books, etc), supported during their four years by a loving charity.
6. Help over 65 autistic children important life and social skills by funding a garden, produce stand, and café where the children can learn to interact with customers, process transactions, make change, and to learn to succeed at a job.
With a $20,000 Donation you could -
1. Help sponsor the construction of a soccer field for 300+ underprivileged youth to play on each year, equipping and empowering them to WIN on the Field and in life through the influence of mentor coaches.
2. Support education for 1,530 children with school book bags to fill with pencils, pens, school paper, binders, composition books, etc, for children who would not otherwise have any of those needed items for their education.
3. Fight illiteracy for literally hundreds of thousands of children by donating to a library system to create a custom learning space where kids will read, study and GROW!
"I think a hero is any person really intent
on making this a better place for all people."
- Maya Angelou